E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- S. Agrawal, R.K. Singh, M. Qasim A literature review and perspectives in reverse logistics, Resources Conservation and Recycling, 97. 76-92 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Anna Sobotka, Joanna Czaja Analysis of the Factors Stimulating and Conditioning Application of Reverse Logistics in Construction Procedia Engineering, 122, 11-18 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Al., Adbulmohsen and R., Janaka, Proc. of the International Council for research and Innovation in Building and construction (CIB), W78-W102, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Anikin T.A. Rodkin Logistics and Supply Chain Management Theory and Practice. Prospekt, Moscow, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Bowersox, D.J. Closs Logistics. Integrated supply chain. Trans. with English. –(Moscow: ZAO Olimp-BUSINESS) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bowersox, J., Closs David G. Logistics: an integrated supply chain. (Moscow, Olimp-Business Publishing House, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- VI Berezhnoy et al Economic mechanism for improving the efficiency of transport. Sat. scientific. works. LEEI, 35-40 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dzh. Bauersoks, D.Dzh. Kloss, Logistika. Integrirovannaya tsep’postavok 2-e izdanie (ZAO «Olimp-BIZNES», Moskva, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hosseini, N. Chileshe, R. Rameezdeen, S. Lehmann, Reverse Logistics for the Construction Industry: Lessons from the Manufacturing Context international Jurnal of Construction Engineering and Management, 3, 75-90 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lukinskiy, E.V. Bereginoy, Logistics of motor transport: a tutorial (Finance and Statistics Moscow 2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Juan, C. Martin, R. Puertas Journal of Applied Economics 20, lssue 1, 169-192 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ala-Risku, T. Mikko, International Journal of Production Economics 104, 19-29 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sergeeva, Corporate logistics in questions and answers (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.