E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- M. N. Yershov [etc.] Organizational technology solutions at reconstruction of the public buildings which are in the operation mode: The monograph (DIA publishing house, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, S. A. Sinenko [and others] development of the projects of organization of construction of industrial buildings and structures: Proc. textbook, (Moscow, Publishing DIA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, S. A. Sinenko. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 11(3) 1724-1727. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mommy, B. V. Zhadanovsky, S. A. Sinenko. Scientific review. 17, 84-89. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, S. A. Sinenko. Scientific review, 9-2, 435-438. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, S. A. Sinenko, S.A. Mamochkin. European Conference on Innovations in Technical and Natural Sciences 7th International scientific conference. Austrian Journal of Technical and Natural Sciences. 5-6, 3-8. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, S. A. Sinenko. Visualization of design, organization of construction and technological solutions. Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Proceedings 2014 International Conference. pp. 137-142. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkov, V. Chulkov, R. Kazaryan, S. Sinenko. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 584-586. pp. 2681-2684. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Sinenko, A. M. Slavin. Scientific review. 1. S. 98-103. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Zhadanovsky, S.A. Sinenko, M.F. Cuzin. Technology and organization of building production. 1. p. 38-40. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.