E3S Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2018International Conference on Civil & Environmental Engineering (CENVIRON 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 March 2018|
- B. N. Persaud, R. A. Retting, C. A. Lyon, Accident Analysis and Prevention 36 (6), 1073 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, J. Huang, W. Wang, C. Xu, Accident Analysis and Prevention 43 (6), 1947 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Torbic, J. M. Hutton, C. D. Bokenkroger, K. M. Bauer, D. W. Harwood, D. K. Gilmore, C. Lyon, NCHRP Report 641-guidance for the design and application of shoulder and centreline rumble strips (Transportation Research Board, Washington, D. C., 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Highway Administration, Shoulder and edge line rumble strips 39 (1), 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Noyce, V. V. Elango, Safety evaluation of centreline rumble strips: a crash and driver behaviour analysis, (Transportation Research Board, Washington, D. C., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. D. Thompson, M. W. Burris, P. J. Carlson, J. of Trans. Research Board, 1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Karkle, M. J. Rys, E. R. Russell, F. Asce, J. of Trans. Eng. 137 (5), 311 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Makarla, Master Degree (Kansas State University, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. S. Higgins, W. Barbel, J. of the Trans. Research Board 27 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Haron, M. H. Othman, L. M. Hee, K. Yahya, M. R. Hainin, N. Darus, M. S. S. Leong. Archives of Acoustics 42(3), 449-457 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Department of Environment, The planning guidelines for environmental noise limits and control (Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, Malaysia, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization Standardization, Tyres-coast-by methods for measurement of tyre-to-road sound emission: ISO 13325 (Switzerland, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- U. Sandberg, J. A. Ejsmont, Tyre/road noise reference book (INFORMEX Ejsmont & Sandberg Handelbolaj, Kisa, Swesen, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Public Work Department, Manual fasiliti keselamatan jalan raya (Cawangan Kejureteraan Jalan & Geoteknik, Malaysia, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Bahar, T. Erwin, M. MacKay, A. Smiley, S. Tighe, Best practice guidelines for the design and application of transverse rumble strips (Transportation Association of Canada, Canada, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Protection Agency, Guidance note for noise in relation to scheduled activities: 2nd edition (Environmental Ireland, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization Standardization, Acoustics-guideline for the measurement and assessment of exposure to noise in a working environment: ISO 9612 (Switzerland, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Department of Environment and Resource Management, Noise measurement manual: 3rd edition (Queensland, Australia, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sabato, C. Niezrecki, Rumble strips noise emission effects on urban road traffic, (Noise-Con, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.