E3S Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2018International Conference on Civil & Environmental Engineering (CENVIRON 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 March 2018|
- A. Elshafie, N. Ali, A.O. Karim, O. Jaafar, European Journal of Scientific research 28(3), 422-435 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Ambrose, Journal of Environmental Engineering 113(4), 703-721 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Ambrose and J.L. Martins, Technical Guidance Manual for Performing Waste Load Allocations, Book III: Estuaries, Part I, Estuaries and Waste Load Allocations, (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C., 1990) [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Ambrose, T.A. Wool, J.L. Martin, Centre for Exposure and Assesment Modelling, (Athens, GA, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Beman, K.R. Arrigo, P.A. Matson, Nature 434, 211-214 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Blumberg and G.L. Mellor, Three dimensional coastal models, (Americn Geophysical union, Washington D.C., 1987) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.