E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 36, 2018BIG 2018 – 4th Nationwide Scientific Conference on Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- M. Kawulok: Evaluation of functional properties of buildings considering mining impacts. Publishing House of the Building Research Institute, Warsaw (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W. Mika, L. Muszyński: Assessment of admissible deflections of residential buildings on mining areas considering structural safety. Occupational Safety and Environmental Protection in Mining, 3, 10-15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gromysz, T. Niemiec: Selected issues in straightening the vertically deflected building structures. 3rd Scientific and Training Conference, Safety and protection of building structures on mining areas, Ustroń-Zawodzie. Scientific works of the Central Mining Institute (GiG), Katowice, 43-65 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- PN-81/B-03020 - Foundation bases. [Google Scholar]
- T. Niemiec, R. Zaborek: Accuracy in construction of civil structures and accuracy of their rectification. 2nd Conference: Building structures on mining areas. Katowice (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kowal: Proposed determination of the damage value in form of permanent vertical deflection of the building body. Mining Review, 10, 164-169 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kawulok, L. Chomacki, B. Parkasiewicz, L. Słowik: Demolition of 25 residential buildings due to intensive impacts of mining exploitation. 26th Research and Technical Conference “Building Failures”. Szczecin (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wyleżoł: Determination of measurable deflection of buildings in the aspect of their designing. Introduction to selected issues in civil engineering, scientific works of PhD students. Publishing House of the Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, 191-198 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Szpetkowski: Deformation measurements on mining areas. Śląskie Publishing House, Katowice (1978) [Google Scholar]
- W. Bochenek, Z. Motyka, H. Passia, A. Szade: Laser control of buildings and engineering structures subject to impact of underground mining in the region of the Upper Silesia Coal Basin. Scientific works of the Central Mining Institute (GiG), Katowice (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kwiatek at al.: Safety and protection of building structures on mining areas. Publishing House of the Central Mining Institution, Katowice (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jabłoński, W. Jaśkowski: Review of shaft pipe inventory-taking techniques. Construction and Architecture, 15(3), 63-74 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- 2. J. Ćwierz, W. Cinal, A. Kampczyk: Measurement of building facade walls deflections from the vertical plane. Scientific Journals of the Częstochowa University of Technology, 22 (172), 48-65 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gruchlik: Ground 3D laser scanning, experience and perspectives. Mining Review, 5, 20-25 (2015)  [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.