E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 36, 2018BIG 2018 – 4th Nationwide Scientific Conference on Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- D.J. White, K.R. Vennapusa Pavana, In situ resilient modulus for geogrid-stabilized aggregate layer: A case study using automated plate load testing, Transportation Geotechnics, 11, 120-132 (2017) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.trgeo.2017.06.001 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hustvig, A new mechanistic model for prediction of permanent strain in unbound friction materials DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.4371.7528 [Google Scholar]
- J. Pieczyrak, Właściwości fizyczne oraz skład chemiczny i mineralny przepalonych odpadów kopalnianych (Physical Properties as well as Chemical and Mineral Composition of Burned Mining Waste) (in Polish), OTG, 62, 30-38 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qian, J. Han, S.K. Pokharel, R.L. Parsons, Determination of Resilient Modulus of Subgrade Using Cyclic Plate Loading Tests, Geo-Frontiers, ASCE, 4743-4751 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- X. Sun, J. Han, J. Kwon, R.L. Rarsons, M.H. Wayne, Radial stresses and resilient deformations of geogrid-stabilized unpaved roads under cyclic plate loading tests, Geotextiles and Geomembrans, 43, 440-449 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WT-4, Unbound mixes for national roads, Technical Requirements. General Directorate of National Roads and Motorways (in Polish) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pieczyrak, Characteristics and engineering usage of waste from coal mining, ACEE, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Rafalski, Road base-courses (in Polish), Issue Studies and materials, 59 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Catalogue 2014-2, Catalogue of typical flexible and semi-rigid pavement structures. General Directorate of National Roads and Motorways (in Polish) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rokitowski, M. Grygierek, Influence of high water contents on pavement layers stiffness caused by flooding, Civil Engineering Series, 16, 1 (2016) DOI 10.1515/tvsb-2016-0007 [Google Scholar]
- M. Grygierek, J. Kawalec, Selected Laboratory Research on Geogrid Impact on Stabilization of Unbound Aggregate Layer, Procedia Engineering, 189, 484-491 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2017.05.078 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.