E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 36, 2018BIG 2018 – 4th Nationwide Scientific Conference on Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- M. Tekieli, S. De Santis, G. de Felice, A. Kwiecień, and F. Roscini (2017). Application of Digital Image Correlation to composite reinforcements testing, Composite Structures, V. 160, pp. 670-688 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Lagattu, J. Brillaud, and M-C. Lafarie-Frent (2004), High strain gradient measurements by using digital image correlation technique, Materials Characterization 53, pp. 17-28 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chevalier, S. Calloch, F. Hild, and Y. Marco, Digital image correlation used to analyze the multiaxial behavior of rubber-like materials, Eur. J. Mech. A/Solids 20 (2001), pp. 169–187 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Chu, W.F. Ranson, M.A. Sutton and W.H. Peters (1985), Applications of Digital.Image-Correlation Techniques to Experimental Mechanics, Experimental Mechanics, pp. 232-244 [Google Scholar]
- T. Majcherczyk, Z. Pilecki, Z. Niedbalski, E. Pilecka, M. Blajer, and J. Pszonka (2012). The influence of geological engineering and geotechnical conditions on parameter selection of the primary lining of a road tunnel in Laliki. Mineral Resources Management 28 (1), pp. 103-124 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kwiecień (2014) Shear bond of composites-to-brick applied with highly deformable, in relation to resin epoxy, interface materials. Mater Struct 47:2005–2020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kwiecień (2015) Strengthening of masonry using natural fibers bonding with highly deformable adhesives. GSTF J Eng Technol 3(2) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tekieli, M. Słoński (2013). Application of Monte Carlo filter for computer visionbased Bayesian updating of finite element model, Mechanics and Control, 32 (4), pp. 171-177 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Łątka, M. Tekieli. Optical measurements in the field of masonry construction laboratory tests. 2nd International Conference on Engineering Sciences and Technologies ESAT 2016, Tatranské Matliare, Slovak Republic [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.