E3S Web of Conf.
Volume 36, 2018BIG 2018 – 4th Nationwide Scientific Conference on Engineering-Infrastructure-Mining
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- Gromysz K., Methods of Removing Buildings Deflection Used In Poland. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 245 032096 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gromysz K., Kowalski A., Mika W., Niemiec T., Repair of historical wooden church situated on mining area. Mining Review No. 3: p. 14-20 .(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kawulok M., Evaluation of functional properties of buildings considering mining impacts. Publishing House of the Building Research Institute, Warsaw (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Kwiatek J. et al., Protection of building structures on mining areas. Publishing House of the Central Mining Institute, Katowice (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Wyleżoł M., Determination of measurable deflection of buildings in the aspect of their designing. Collective work edited by K. Gromysz and R. Domagała. Outline of selected issues of Civil Engineering. Publishing House of the Silesian University of Technology: 191-198 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gromysz K., Niemiec T., Selected issues in straightening the vertically deflected building structures”. 3rd Scientific and Training Conference. Safety and protection of building structures on mining areas, Ustroń-Zawodzie, October 2010, Scientific works of the Central Mining Institute (GiG), Katowice: 43-65 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.