E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- WANG Wenhuan, PAN Bingchao, et al. Analysis of the Economy and Environmental Protection Features Based on Blending Lignite in Coal-fired Boiler, Boiler Technology, 2014, 45(2): 67-71. [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Guodong, YUAN Yichao, WANG Bo. Application of Power Plant Boiler Blended Coal Combustion Technology, Boiler Technology, 2014, 45(5): 53-57. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Lingling, LU Zhimin, et al. Thermo-gravimetric study on dynamic characters in combustion reaction of Indonesia coal blended with bituminous coal. Thermal Power Generation, 2009, 38(3): 69-71. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Jingyan, WANG Changan, et al. Investigation on Coal Properties and Combustion Characteristics of Blended Coals, Boiler Technology, 2012, 43(2): 37-42. [Google Scholar]
- WU Ying, CHEN Linguo, LI Haishan, et al. Study on test of coal co-firing for 700MW supercritical once-through. Power System Engineering, 2014, 30(3): 24-26. [Google Scholar]
- HU Rongzu, SHI Qizhen, et al. Thermal analysis kinetics[M]. The Science Publishing Company, 2001, 12-13. [Google Scholar]
- ZENG Lingda, CHEN Qijuan, XIONG Jie, et al. Thermogravimetric test on combustion characteristics of blend coal and type selection suggestions of 680MW ultra-supercritical boiler[J]. Journal Of Power Engineering, 2008, 28(5): 672-676. [Google Scholar]
- LOU Bo, WANG Xiaocong. Thermogravimetric experimental study of mixed combustion of sewage sludge and coal [J]. Journal of Engineering for Thermal Energy and Power, 2011, 26(1): 114-116. [Google Scholar]
- HEN Bingyun, XUN Hua, HAN Jianchun. Analysis of combustion characteristics of the mixture of coal washing and coal gangue[J]. Journal of Engineering for Thermal Energy and Power, 2011, 26(5): 571-575. [Google Scholar]
- XIAN Xiaohong, DU Yungui, ZHANG Guanghui. Combustion characteristics of coal blending by TG-DTG/DTA [J]. Coal Conversion, 2011, 34(3): 67-70. [Google Scholar]
- XIANG Yi, ZHAO Weidong, et al. Thermogravimetric experiments and reaction kinetics analysis on combustion of indonesia lignite and shanxi bituminous coal. Thermal Power Generation, 2015, 44(11): 14-19. [Google Scholar]
- GONG Dehong, ZHANG Zhongxiao, et al. Effects of pulverizing method and oxygen content on combustion characteristics of mixed coal and the kinetic analysis. Thermal Power Generation, 2016, 45(10): 40-49. [Google Scholar]
- CHANG Jiaxing, YANG Zhongcan. Study on Zhundong Coal’s Ash Fouling Indicator to Ensure Safe Operation of Boilers, Boiler Technology, 2013, 44(6): 17-19. [Google Scholar]
- MAO Xiaofei, WU Ying, ZENG Guofang, et al. Experimental research on blended coal combustion in a 700MW unit boiler. Thermal Power Generation, 2014, 43(5): 69-74. [Google Scholar]
- DUAN Xuenong, ZHU Guangming, JIAO Qingfeng, et al. Research and practice of blended coal combustion technology in power plant boiler[J]. Electric Power, 2008, 41(6): 51-54. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Zhen, LIU Liang, YAN Xiaozhong. Adjustment test and analysis of off-design coal combustion of 1025t/h boiler, Power System Engineering, 2008, 24(4): 35-38. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Qunying, SU Pan, et al. Influence of blending lignite with bituminous coal on coal feeding safety and operational costs for a 660 MW unit boiler. Thermal Power Generation, 2015(10):9-14. [Google Scholar]
- HUA Xiaoyu, WANG Ruikun, et al. Anti-balancing efficiency and its uncertainty analysis of boiler burning mixed coal according to ASME and GB standard. Thermal Power Generation, 2016, 45(3): 34-40. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.