E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Fage, J D A History of Africa 2002 Taylor and Francis, fourth edition. [Google Scholar]
- Foster, V and Briceno-Garmendia, C 2010 Africa’s Infrastructure: A Time for Transformation. The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development / the World Bank. [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank Ethiopia Road Sector Support Project 2015 Report No PAD700. [Google Scholar]
- Road Sector Development Program 2001 Road Fund in Ethiopia: From Inception to Realization Mid - Term Review Meeting of RSDP, 6-7 February, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- RTA: Ethiopian road transport authority 2014 [Online] available at http://www.rta.gov.et/ [Accessed 24 April, 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- The United Nations 2014 Economic Development in Africa: catalysing Investment Growth in Africa eISBN 978-92-1-056677-3. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) 2014 Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA). [Online] Available at: http://www.ferma.gov.ng [Accessed April 2014]. [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank 2005 Private Solutions for Infrastructure in Angola, the World Bank, Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
- MENA-OECD Initiative 2010 Infrastructure: Business Climate Development Strategy: Phase 1 Policy Assessment: Egypt. [Google Scholar]
- Jones, D Paige-Green, P and Sadzik, E Development of Guidelines for Unsealed Road Assessment 2003 Transportation Research Record. 1819. DOI: 10.3141/1819a-42. [Google Scholar]
- SANRAL (2014). 2014 Annual Report. [Online]. Available at: http://www.nra.co.za/content/SANRAL_Annual_Report_2014_PRESS_14_9_15.pdf [Accessed 25 April, 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- Krygsman, S. (2011). Road maintenance: Toll roads part of a package of solutions. [Online]. Available at: http://blogs.sun.ac.za/news/2011/12/23/ [Accessed July 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- Goitom, H. (2014). National Funding of Road Infrastructure: South Africa, [online]. Available at: http://www.loc.gov/law/help/infrastructure-funding/southafrica.php#skip_menu [Accessed June 2015]. [Google Scholar]
- Burningham, S and Stankevich, N 2005 Why road maintenance is important and how to get it done, Transport Notes, The World Bank, Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.