E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Soft science research of water resources in Xinjiang province, Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering, 6:2-9 (1989) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y Feng, W Han, H Wang, J Lian, J Huang, Advances in Water Science, 14, 1:109-113 (2003) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Q Duan, C Liu, X Chen, W Liu, H Zheng, Acta Geographica Sinica, 65, 1:82-90 (2010) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y Sun, Y Gao, Y Shi, F Xu, Water resources protection, 27, 1:20-23.(2011) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- A Ding, D Chen, C Pan, X Xu, South-to north water diversion and water conservancy technology, 8, 3:71-73 (2010) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Water conservancy bureau of hydraulic power department. Evaluation of water resources in China (hydraulic power press, 1987) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J Song, Y Gu, Natural Science Journal of Harbin Normal University, 31, 1:60-62 (2015) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J Dai, Y Pan, Q Liu, H Tang, Meteorological science, 34, 4:428-434 (2014) (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.