E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Yang Li. Automatic variable spraying system design and algorithm research based on ARM7[D]. Jilin University Master’s degree thesis, 2008, 06. [Google Scholar]
- Kevin P. Gillis, D. Ken Giles, David C. Slaugh ter, et al. Injection and fluid handling syste for machine-visioncontrolledspraying[J]. Sancramento, California, USA, ASAE Annual International Meeting, 2016:67-88. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xinmin, Hao Zhengqing.Fuzzy control and MATLAB simulation [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press.2008, 03. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jinxia. Fuzzy control in the Chinese herbal medicine harvester holding belt speed control [J]. Agricultural Mechanization Research, 2010.08 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Junhong. Variable Spray Controller Design Based on AT89C52 Microcontroller[J]. Chinese Journal of Microcomputer Information Volume 22, Issue 3, 2006.11. [Google Scholar]
- Li LiJun. Design of Variable rate sprayer controller based on ARM[D], Jilin University, 2016.03 [Google Scholar]
- Kevin P. Gillis, D. Ken Giles, David C. Slaugh ter, et al. Injection and fluid handling system for machine-visioncontrolledspraying[R]. Sancramento, California, USA: ASAE Annual International Meeting, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yong, Zheng Jiaqiang.Study on Variable Spraying Control System with Accurate Application [J]. Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2015, (5): 69-72. [Google Scholar]
- Control of Variable Application Based on Fuzzy Control Journal of Agricultural Mechanics[J]. Agricultural Mechanization Research. 2014, (6). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Hongming. Design of Agricultural Multiple Sprayer Design Parameters[J]. Agricultural Mechanizati-on Research.2014, (3):53-64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.