E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhu, Q&Sarkis. An inter-sectoral comparison of green supply chain management in china: Drivers and practices[J]. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2006, 14(5): 472-486. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao H, Du Y, Chen Y. Exploring a new low-carbon development paradigm for China’s future manufacturing sectors[J]. Journal of Science and Technology Policy in China, 2011, 2(2): 159-170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- James M. W. Wong, Albert. C. Chan, Y. H. Chiang. Construction Manpower Demand Forecasting: A Comparative Study of Univariate Time Series, Multiple Regression And Econometric Modeling Techniques[J]. Engineering Construction and Architectural Management, 2011, 18(1). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fengchao. Some Methodological Considerations on Personnel Needs and Research[J]. Prediction, 2001, (4): 11-13. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Qinrun, Liang Laiyu, Xiao Yangyang.An Empirical Study on the Relationship between R&D Expenditure and R&D Personnel Change[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2009, 26(8): 20-24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xu, Wang Yu.Influence of Environmental Regulation and R&D Investment on Green Technology Innovation[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2017, 34(17): 111-119. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Changming, Chen Yongli, Deng Ying.Analysis on the Development Trend of R&D Resources in Hubei Province Based on Grey Prediction[J]. Pioneering With Science & Technology Monthly, 2012, (8): 14-17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.