E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhang Rui, Yu Qitai.An analysis of the development efficiency of a naturally water drive sandstone oil reservoir[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 18(3): 46-54(1991) [Google Scholar]
- Mu Longxin, Wu Xianghong, Huang Qizhi.Development theory and technology of high pour point oil reservoir[M]. Beijing:Petroleum Industry Press, 108-115(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jin Yong, Tang Jiandong, Zhao Juan, et al. Determining method for reasonable drawdown pressure of oil reservoir with edge and bottom water[J]. Acta Petrolei Sinica, 24(1): 68-72(2003) [Google Scholar]
- Hou Jian, Zhang Yanhui, Gong Ruxiang.Efficient development technique of high permeability sweet oil active edge water drive reservoir: case of Pai2 reservoir of Chunguang Oilfield[J]. Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency, 19(6): 82-86 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ayeni, R. Wattenbarger, J. Maggard. Estimating water production behavior from edge water drive in a monocline reservoir[C]. SPE 114593-MS (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Tang Ligen, Wang Jieming, Bai Fengjuan, et al. Inventory forecast in underground gas storage based on modified material balance equation[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 41(4): 480-484(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Hanqiao, Yao Jun, Jiang Ruizhong.Principle and method of reservoir engineering[M]. Dongying: China University of Petroleum Press, 200-208(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Chentai, Lu Tao, Gao Weixin, et al. Muti region material balance method and its use in the performance prediction and optimal well pattern design of edge water reservoir[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 33(1):103-106(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Fan Zifei, Cheng Linsong, Song Heng, et al. Fluidinterface moving for the concurrent production of gas cap and oil ring of gas cap reservoirs[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 42(5):624-631(2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Fetkovich. A simplified approach to water influx calculations-finite aquifer systems[J]. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 23(7):814-828(1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu Kefeng. Applicability analysis on classical empirical relation lnω=BlnR of water invasion prediction for water drive gas reservoirs[J]. China Offshore Oil and Gas, 28(06):40-45(2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.