E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Chen G, Fang Y, Gao Y. China Mountain Development Report: New Developments and New Explorations of Mountainous Areas in China[M]. Commercial Press, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wu C. Study of Land Use Evaluation in Urban Area and Analyzing its Potential: Taking Nanjing as an Example[D]. Naning Agricultural University, Naning, China, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Guo X, Qiu Y, Lian G, Liu K. The Progress and Prospect of Land Quality Indicators Based on“Press-State-Response” Framework[J]. Progress in Geography, 2003(05): 479-489. [Google Scholar]
- Feslm FAO. An international framework for evaluating sustainable land management[R]. World Soil ResourcesReport 73.1993, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Bao Y. Study on the Methods of Land Use Dynamic Change Research[J]. Progress in Geography, 1999, 18(1): 81-87. [Google Scholar]
- Malczewski J. Ordered weighted averaging with fuzzy quantifiers: GIS-based multicriteria evaluation for land-use suitability analysis[J]. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 2006, 8(4): 270-277. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chandio I A, Matori A N, Yusof K, et al. GIS-basedland suitability analysis of sustainable hillside development[J]. Procedia Engineering, 2014, 77: 87-94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Promper C, Puissant A, Malet J P, et al. Analysis of land cover changes in the past and the future as contribution to landslide risk scenarios[J]. Applied Geography, 2014, 53: 11-19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozdemir A, Altural T. A comparative study of frequency ratio, weights of evidence and logistic regression methods for landslidesusceptibility mapping: Sultan Mountains, SW Turkey[J]. Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 2013, 64: 180-197. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koomen E, Diogo V, Dekkers J, et al. A utility-based suitability framework for integrated local-scale land-use modelling[J]. Computers, Environmentand Urban Systems, 2015, 50: 1-14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei H, Qin B, Peng J, Jin X. Evaluation on comprehensive exploitation suitability of low-slope hilly land based on GRNN model and neighborhood calculation:A case study of WumengMountain continuous poverty-stricken region[J]. Geographical Research, 2014, 33(5): 831-841. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.