E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- A. P. Moniroth. The East Asian Economic Development Report. R., Washington D. C.. World Bank, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F. Gabriel Im. Middle-Income Traps. A Conceptual and Empirical Survey.R. Working Paper NO.6594, Washington D. C... World Bank, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kharas. What Is the Middle Income Trap, Why do Countries Fall into It, and How Can It Be Avoided? J. Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies. 3(3): 281-289. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Erken. Why emerging economies are (un)successful in avoiding the middle income trap. R. Rababank Raboresearch-Economic Research. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Eichengreen. From Miracle to Maturity: the growth of the Korean Economy. M. President and Fellows of Harvard College, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Scherngell. Effects of knowledge capital on total factor productivity in China: A spatial econometric perspective. J. China Economic Review. (29): 82-94. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brandt. WTO Accession and Performance of Chinese Manufacturing Firms. R. CEPR Discussion Paper N. 9166. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bloom. Identifying technology spillovers and product. J. Econometrica, 81(4): 1347-1393. (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Eichengreen. When fast growing economies slow down: International evidence and implications for China. R. NBER Working Paper. No. 16919. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.