E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Y. Wang. China swine ind., 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cao, B. Wu. Guangdong Feed, 26, 11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the State Council NO.643, Regulations on the prevention and control of pollution by livestock and poultry. (Decree of the State Council, Beijing, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tian, N. Duan, C. Lin, et al. J. Biosci. Bioeng. 120, 1 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sun, W. Cao, C.J. Banks, et al. Bioresour. Technol. 218 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Gaudy. Industrial Water Wastes, 7, (1962) [Google Scholar]
- O.H. Lowery, N.J. Rosebrough, A.L. Farr, et al. J. Biol. Chem. 193 (1951) [Google Scholar]
- APHA. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 21st ed. (APHA, Washington DC, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang. Improved study on anaerobic fermentation of sewage sludge for volatile fatty acids by pretreatment with ultrasonic coupling technology. (Suzhou University of Science and Technology, Suzhou, Jiangsu, China, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Lay, Y.Y. Li, T. Noike. J. Environ. Eng. 124, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Garcia, B.K.C. Patel, B. Ollivier. Anaerobe, 6, (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.