E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Science and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Li X, Yang H, Chen Z, et al. Evaluation system for prioritization tool to redevelop abandoned coal mine industry square based on DSR model. TCSAE, 34, 224(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Closed Mine Report of Wangping Coal Mine, Beijing Jingmei Group Co., Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Sun X, Li J, et al. Restoration Effect Analysis of Abandoned Coal Mine Engineering of Mentougou in Beijing Based on Soil Physicochemical Properties. Chin. Sci. Bull., 28, 246(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H. Study on the Environmental management of Mentoukou Village Coal Mine in the Mentoukou District of Beijing. Urban Geology, 6, 54(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yan-Jun WU, Gen-Yi LI, et al. Analysis About Influence Factors and Collapse Disaster Characteristics of Small Coalmine Gob Areas in the West of Beijing Mountain Area. Journal of Geological Hazards & Environment Preservation, 28, 46(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Cheng X Q, Zhao F Y. Quantitative classification and ordination of natural vegetation on abandoned mine land in Mentougou District, Beijing. J. Northeast For. Univ. (Chin. Ed.), 38, 71(2010) [Google Scholar]
- LONG Jinghua, HU Zhenqi. Field Investigation and Reutilization Evaluation of Abandoned Mine Land in Mentougou District of Beijing. Coal Engineering, 47, 120(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L, Zhang S, Huang Y, et al. Exploring an Ecologically Sustainable Scheme for Landscape Restoration of Abandoned Mine Land: Scenario-Based Simulation Integrated Linear Programming and CLUE-S Model. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, 13, 354(2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yi X. Problems and Redevelopment Strategy for Old Industrial Area. Building Resilient Cities in China: The Nexus between Planning and Science. Springer International Publishing, 2015:349-361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.