E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhang GZ, Pan ZK, Wang XM, Mo XJ, Li XM Distribution and Accumulation of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Food Web of Nansi Lake, China. Environ Monit Assess, 187:173(2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu J, Cui ZJ. Song XJ, Chen SF, Xu N, Lu F Influences of soil characteristics on the PCBs distribution in soil of the modern Yellow River delta. Ecology and Environmental Sciences, 19(1):86-91(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang GZ, Pan ZK, Li J, Li XM The Correlation of Sediments Characteristics with Organochlorine Pesticides (OCPs) in Surface Sediments of Nansi Lake, China. Advanced Materials Research, 726-731:926-930(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li HL, Gao H, Zhu C, Li GG, Yang F, Gong ZY, Lian J Spatial and temporal distribution of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in sediments of the NansiLake, China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 154:469-478(2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z, Zhang YS, Su ZZ, Zhang Y, Li TH, Yang X J Distributions, sources and trends of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in surface sediment in Nansihu lake. China. Population Resource and Environment, 20(6):136-140(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Arias AH, Spetter CV, Freije RH, Marcovecchio JE Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in water, mussels(Brachidontes sp., Tagelus sp.) and fish (Odontesthes sp.)from Bahı ’a Blanca Estuary, Argentina. Estuarine Coastaland Shelf Science, 85, 67-81(2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiao WT, Wang TY, Khim JS, Luo W, Hu WY, Naile JE, Giesy JP, Lu YL PAHs in surface sediments from coastal and estuarine areas of the northern Bohaiand Yellow Seas, China. Environmental Geochemistry and Health, 34:445-456(2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cao YX, Cao XZ, Wang H, Wan Y, Wang SL Assessment on the distribution and partitioning of perfluorinated compounds in the water and sediment of Nansi Lake, China. Environ Monit Assess, 187: 611(2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lan JC, Sun YC, Xiao SZ Water-Sediment Partition of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Karst Underground River. Environmental Science, 36(11):4081-4087(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J, Cai LZ, Yuan DX Distribution and sources of polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons in Mangrove surficial sediments of Deep Bay, China. Marine Pollution Bulletin, 49(5-6): 479-486(2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.