E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- S.U. Yan, X.U. Zhen, Z. Wang, J. Wang. Application of zero wastewater discharging system in a power plant with air-cooled units situated in northern china. Thermal Power Generation, 40(10), 74-77 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- X.U. Yiming, H.E. Qingfeng, J. Huang, L.I. Pingli, Y. Chen, W.U. Haoyun, et al. Influence of pretreatment of reverse osmosis concentrate on performance of air gap membrane distillation process. Membrane Sci. Technol. 34(3): 86-91 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, L. Cui, B. Wu. Present situation of the research on water hardness removal. Ind. Water Treat. 31(12), 5-8 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Zhang, J. Dong. Comparative analysis of recycling technology of circulating sewage treatment of thermal power plant. Technol. Water Treat. 38(8), 124-127 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Xiao, Y. Chen, W.Q. Kang. Leakage test of rare earth tailings dam treated by lime softening - precipitation filtration - reverse osmosis. Technol. Water Treat. 38(9), 96-99 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Hu, Y.L. Huang, S.Y. Yang. Comparison hardness removal of underground water resource by lime and sodium hydroxide. Water &Wastewater Eng. 42(7), 29-35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Tian, Y. Qi, N. Yang. Research on the removal of scale ions from RO concentrated water by chemical coagulation process. Ind. Water Treat. 34(2), 43-46 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F.l. Gong, Y.Q. Wang, M.J. Shan, et al. To treat the hardness of reverse osmosis concentrate brine by lime softening method. Environ. Sci. & Technol., 37, 154-157 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. L. Jing, W.U. Song, L. Wang, et al. Study on the Advanced Treatment of Groundwater with High Concentration of Hardness and Sulfate. J Chongqing Normal Univ. 31(6), 153-158 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F. Duan, W.G. Dong, L.F. Tian. Research on the removal of organic compounds from high salinity wastewater from coal chemical industry. J. Coal Processing & Comprehensive Utilization. (4), 21-24 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Ye, X.J. Wang, L. Reng. Advanced treatment and reuse of Printing RO concentrated water, Chinese J Environ. Engin. 9(2), 781-786 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Q.G. Wang, C. Le, P.F. Fu, W.L. Jiang, Y. Han, R.F. Zhuo. Study on the treatment of nanofiltration concentrated liquor of landfill leachate by the coagulation-coagulation-coagulating sedimentation-electrochemical oxidation process. Environ. Sci. & Technol. 27(3), 27-30 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- East China architectural design institute co. LTD. Water supply and drainage design manual(Book 4: Industrial water treatment) 2nd edition. [M]. Beijing: China architecture &building press. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yuhua L, Haiyang D. Study on the removal hardness of circulating cooling water of power plant. J. Refining & Chem. Ind. 23(12), 11-13 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Jing W, Zhengjiang W, Baohong Y. Experimental study on the pretreatment process of the terminal wastewater of coal-fired power plant. Thermal Power Generation. 39(10), 55-59 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Jin, D. Wang, J.T. Zhou, L.M. Teng, J. Su. Experimental study on the treatment of silicate wastewater by coagulation method. Ind. Water Treat. 23(1), 42-44 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.