E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- ZL Cui. ZK Zhang. Nanostenet. Mater. 1996. 7 (3):355-361 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaufman R E. Remaining Usethl Life Measuremeuts of Diesel Engine Oils, AutomotiveEngine Oils, HydraulicFluids, andGreases Using Cyclic Vohammetrie Methods[J]. Lub Eng, 995:51(3) [Google Scholar]
- Kaufman R E, Rhine W E. Assessment of a Remaining Lubricant Life[R]. Report No.AFWALTR-86-2024, Nevember, 1986 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohan Liang et al. Ferrography and its application in mechanical monitoring and diagnosis. Beijing: China Communications Press, 1993.10 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang E et al. Ferrography and its industrial application. Xi’an: Xi’an Jiaotong University Press, 2001.10 [Google Scholar]
- L Rapoport, M Lvovsky, I Lapsker, et a1. Friction and wear of bronze powder composites including fullerene-like WS2 nanoparticles. Wear, 2001, 249:150-15706.(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.