E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- JANG S J, YUN H D, LEE M S. Effects of stiffening sealant thickness on the structural performance of structural silicone glazing (SSG) sealantconnections in curtain wall systems[J]. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 2017, 17(1): 65-74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BUYL F D. Silicone sealants and structural adhesives. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, 21 (5) (2001), pp. 411-422. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PANTALEO A, ROMA D, PELLERANO A. Influence of wood substrate on bonding joint with structural silicone sealants for wood frames applications[J]. International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives, 2012, 37:121-128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PEREZ G G, BURILLO G. Modification of silicone sealant to improve gamma radiation resistance, by addition of protective agents[J]. Radiation Physics and Chemistry, 2013, 90(9): 98-103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KIM D S, PARK Y S. 10 Zhang Yingqiang, Zhao Yongxin, Li Ye. Single-package silicone rubber encapsulant for high-power white light LED and preparation method thereof[P]. ZL2014104712166, 2016.08.24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yingqiang, Zhang Linlin, Wu Zhen.High-viscosity self-crosslinking LED encapsulant resin and its preparation method[P]. ZL2014104712753, 2017.06.23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.