E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- SEMI Standards: E10, E79.. [Google Scholar]
- Generic Model For Communications and Control Of Manufacturing Equipment(GEM). SEMI E30-1000. [Google Scholar]
- Stability analysis of double EWMA run-to-run control with metrology delay. Good R, Qin S J. Proc. of American Control Conference. 2002 [Google Scholar]
- “FACTORYworks System Architecture Overview” Version2.5. Brooks Automation.. 2002 [Google Scholar]
- 《SEMI Equipment Communication Standard 1 Message Transfer》. Global Information and Control Committee.. 1999 [Google Scholar]
- 《High-Speed SECS Message Services (HSMS) Generic Services》. Global Information and Control Committee.. 2002 [Google Scholar]
- 《SEMI Equipment Communication Standard 2 Message Content》. Global Information and Control Committee.. 2000 [Google Scholar]
- A Drumea C. Popescu “Finite state machines and their applications in software for industrial control[C]”, Electronics Technology: Meeting the Challenges of Electronics Technology Progress 2004. 27th International Spring Seminar on, vol. 1 pp. 25-29 2004. [Google Scholar]
- V. Estivill-Castro R. Hexel “Logic labelled finite-state machines and control/status pull technology for model-driven engineering of robotic behaviours”, Proc. 26th InternationalConference on Software & Systems Engineering and their Applications, May 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. Bresolin, K. El-Fakih, T. Villa, N. Yevtushenko, “Deterministic Timed Finite State Machines: Equivalence Checking and Expressive Power”, Proceedings of the 7th InternationalSymposium on Games Automata Logics and Formal Verification, pp. 203-216, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.