E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Material Science and Technology|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zeng k F, Jiang M. Effects of bagging on the quality and post-harvest of mango fruit [J]. Food science, 2007(12):507-511. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang J H, Tang S H. Comparative experimental study on different bagging materials of mangol in late mature [J]. Modern agricultural science and technology, 2015(06):80-81. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y J, Xie D F. Research on the influence of bagging on mango nutrition [J]. Tropical agricultural science, 2015, 35(04): 11-14. [Google Scholar]
- Wu H X, Ma W H, wang pansong, luo deqiang. Effects of bagging on Irwin mango [J]. Journal of tropical crops, 2005(04):1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Ma X W, Xing S S, Wang S B, Yao S, Zhan R L, Wu H X, Ma W H. Effects of Bagging on the Pericarpial Coloration of ‘Irwin’ Mango During Fruit Development[J]. Chinese Journal of Tropical Crops, 2011, 32(07): 1206-1208. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.