E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Han Ying, Wang Yan, Wang Qiang.Evaluation on Indoor Barrier-free Stream Line of Museum [J]. Architecture and Culture. 2013(10): 81. [Google Scholar]
- Premier’s Council on the Status of Disabled Persons. Improving Universal Design Requirements in the New Brunswick Building Code [D], 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China. Code for Accessibility Design[S]. Beijing: ChinaArchitecture & Building Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Chuanhai. The Establishment and Implementation of Technical Standards System for Accessibility Construction in China [DB/OL]. http://www.doc88.com, 2013-4. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiuying. An Analysis of Japan’s Aging Society and Its Problems [J]. Japan Studies.1989(3): 36. [Google Scholar]
- Department of Justice. 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design [S]. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Naoto Tanaka, Kunio Hoshiba.Accessible design: design method of five stimulate ways [M]. Beijing: China architecture & building press, 2013: 170. [Google Scholar]
- Ecns. Chinese first Joint research center of accessibility construction project established at Tongji University. [EB/OL] http://edu.ifeng.com/gundong/detail_2011_05/16/6426685_0.shtml, 2011-05-16. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.