E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhang Hui, et. Extended research on the function of digital application of public cultural resources [J]. information and communication, 2014.10 (142): 78-79. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Zhang Wei, Xing Yu.Research on Ancient Architecture Conservation Based on Digital Technology [J]. Beijing surveying and mapping, 2010 (3): 18-21. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haiying, Liu Zhifeng.Conservation and Reuse of Digital Technology in the Minguo Architectural Landscape of Culture [J]. architecture and culture, 2015.08 (137): 113-114. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ying, Wang Yongping.Protection and Renovation of Historical Architecture in Block Reconstruction: Taking Two Republican -Style Buildings in Shengzhou Road in Nanjing [J]. Hundred Schools in Arts, 2012, 28 (8): 148-152. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ying, Wang Yongping.A Preliminary Exploration on the Residential Area Built Before 1949 in Meiyuanxincun, Nanjing [J]. Hundred Schools in Arts, 2009 (04): 39-45. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yan. Suggestionon the Development of Digitization Management Platform for Haikou Historic Architecture [J]. Journalof Hainan University, Natural Science Edition,.2009.6 (27): 173-175. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.