E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- LI Dichen, HE Jiankang, TIAN Xiaoyong, etc. Additive Manufacturing: Integrated Fabrication of Macro/Microstructures [J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2013, 06:129-135. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Zhonghong, LI Yang, ZHANG Manying. The Present Situation and Development of China’s 3D Printing Industry [J]. Economic Review, 2013, 28(1): 90-93. [Google Scholar]
- HUANG weidong. How to rationally view the material manufacturing (3D printing) technology [J]. Adbanced Materials Industry, 2013(8):9-12. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yuanyuan, ZHANG Fuhua, CHEN Weihua, etc. CAD/CAM System and Experimental Study of Biological 3D Printing Composite [J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2014, 50 (15):147-154. [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Le, S. A. Austin, S. Lim, R.A. Buswell, A.G.F. Gibb, T. Thorpe. Mix design and fresh properties for high-performance printing concrete[J]. Materials and tructures, 2012, 45:1221-1232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Jianing, GAO Yuxin, WU Xiong, etc. Research status and problem analysis of 3D printing concrete [J]. Concrete, 2015, 05: 62-65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.