E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- John B. T. Ideology and Modern Culture [M]. Trans. by Xian G. et al. Nanjing: Yilin Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Jean B. The Consumer Society [M]. Trans. by Chengfu L., Zhigang Q., Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Jean F. L. The Condition of Postmodernity [M]. Trans. by Daozi, Changsha: Hunan Arts Press, 1996. [Google Scholar]
- Robert V. Learning from Las Vegas [M]. Trans. by Yifang X., Jian W., China WaterPower Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Shenk D. Data Smog: Surviving in the Information Glut [M]. Jiangxi Education Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Neil P. Technopoly -The Surrender of Culture to Technology [M]. Trans. by Daokuan H., Peking University Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Joshua M. No Sense of Place: The Impact of Electronic Media on Social Behavior [M]. Trans. by Zhijun X. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Colin R. Collage City [M]. Trans.by Tong Ming, Beijing: China Architecture & Building Press, 2003. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.