E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Wang Hai-peng, Study on the Bearing Capacity Estimation of Deck Type Concrete Box Arch Bridge Based on Load Test [J], CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY, 2015(09):33-35. [Google Scholar]
- HU Yong, TAN Dong-lian. Large-Tonnage Static Load Test and Simulation Analysison the Approach Way Bridge of a Hydropower Station[J]. esearch &Explore. 2010(07). [Google Scholar]
- Shuang Yang Zhang, Qian Hui Pu, Ren Da Zhao, Zhou Shi.Load Test Design and Stability Analysis of Basket Handle Arch Bridge with Reinforced Concrete[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2014, 2837(838). [Google Scholar]
- Cristopher D. Moen, Elaine E. Shapiro, Julia Hart.Structural Analysis and Load Test of a Nineteenth-Century Iron Bowstring Arch-Truss Bridge[J]. Journal of Bridge Engineering, 2013, 18(3). [Google Scholar]
- Devin K. Harris, John M. Civitillo, Amir Gheitasi.Performance and Behavior of Hybrid Composite Beam Bridge in Virginia: Live Load Testing[J]. Journal of Bridge Engineering, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Łukasz Filar, Jerzy Kałuża, Marek Wazowski. Bridge Load Tests in Poland Today and Tomorrow -The Standard and the New Ways in Measuring and Research to Ensure Transport Safety[J]. Procedia Engineering, 2017, 192 [Google Scholar]
- Shervan Ataei, Meysam Jahangiri Alikamar, Vahid Kazemiashtiani.Evaluation of Axle Load Increasing on a Monumental Masonry Arch Bridge Based on Field Load Testing[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- JTG/T J21-2011, Specification for Inspection and Evaluation of Load-bearing Capacity of HighwayBridges [S]. [Google Scholar]
- JTG/T J21-01-2015, Load Test Methods for Highway Bridges [S]. [Google Scholar]
- WU Xiao-guang, BAI Qing-xia, LEI Zi-xue. Application Calculation Example of Specifications for Strengthening Design of Highway Bridges [M]. Beijing: China Communications Press, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.