E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Zhou Yin. Theoretical and experimental investigations on effective static wind loads on high rise buildings [D]. Shanghai: Tongji University, 1998. (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Li Shouying, Chen zhengqing, Huang Lei, etal. Test study of wind load on roof of Yiwu Swimming Museum [J]. Journal of Hunan University, 2007, 34(5): 10-14.(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- hang Xiangting. The current Chinese Code on wind loading and comparative study of wind loading codes [J]. Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 1988, 30(1-3): 133-142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- huang Bencai. Wind-resistance theory of structure sand applications [M]. Shanghai: Tongji University Press, 2001. (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhihong, Zhang Mingshan, Dong Shilin.Discussion on some problems of beam string structures [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2004, 21 (6): 26-30 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiuli, Ding Nansheng, Chai Hong.Seismic response and parametric analysis of beam string structures [J]. Spatial Structures, 2006, 12(2):34-38 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Killen G P, Letchford C W. A parametric study of wind loads on grandstand roofs [J]. Engineering Structures, 2001, 23:725-735. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Wentao, Han Qinghua.Analysis of wind-induced vibration response of plane beam string structure [J]. Journal of Hebei University of Technology, 2006, 35(6):92-98(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- He Yanli, Dong Shilin, Gong Jinghai.Wind-induced response of spatial reticulated structures with mode compensation in frequency domain [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2001, 19(4):1-6 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.