E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Miao Chang-qing, Han Hui-ting, Li Ai-qun et al. Analysis on the Original SHM System of Jiangyin Bridge [J]. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 2007, 24 (11): 81-86. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wen-song, Li Hui, Ou Jin-ping et al. Design Method of Data Acquisition System of Health Monitoring Systems for Long Span Bridges [J]. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 2006, 23 (3): 83-87. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Wei-hong, Song Yu-pu, Liang Bing. Numerical Simulation of Damage Diagnosis of Space Truss Structures by ANSYS [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Traffic Science and Engineering), 2006 (2): 285-288. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Wei-cheng, Liu Wei. Numerical Simulation and Experimental Study on Damage Identification of Reticulated Shell [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2006 (10): 111-117. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hao, Wang Fu-quan, Li Ai-qun et al. Multi-phase FE Model Updating on Long-span Cable-supported Bridges [J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2009, 26 (10): 111-117. [Google Scholar]
- Jaishi B, Ren W X. Structural finite element model updating using ambient vibration test results [J]. Journal of Structural Engineering, 2005, 131(4): 617-628. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhao-xia, Li Ai-qun, Chen Hong-tian, et al. Finite Element Modeling for Health Monitoring and Condition Assessment of Long-Span Bridges [J]. Journal of Southeast University: Natural Science Edition, 2003, 33 (5): 562-572. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ren Wei-xin, Chen Hua-bin. Response-Surface Based on Finite Element Model Updating of Bridge Structures [J]. China Civil Engineering Journal, 2008, 41 (12): 73-78. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bendat J. S. Piersol A.G. Engineering applications of correlation and spectral analysis [M]. New York: Wiley-Inter science, 1980. (Peak Value Method) [Google Scholar]
- Pei Xing-zhu, Liu Zheng-wei, Zhou Xiao-shong. Basic research on fishbone vibration model of double wings [J]. Journal of Jiangsu University of Science and Technology: Natural Science Edition, 2007, 06. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.