E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Sharifzadeha M, Kolivand F, Ghorbani M, Yasrobi S. Design of sequential excavation method for large span urban tunnels in soft ground-Niayesh tunnel[J]. Tunnel and Underground Space Technology, 2013, 35:178-188 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.F Li, Y Zhao. Performance of a multi-face tunnel excavated in loess ground based on field monitoring and numerical modeling [J]. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 2016, 9 (14):640 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TIAN Li-Feng. Support System Optimization of Double-side Wall Excavation Method for Subway Station Tunnel under Complicated Condition [J]. Railway station design, 2016, 60(7): 130-133 [Google Scholar]
- Yu F.C, Zhang D.L, Mu W.G, Wang J.C. Study on excavation scheme optimization at the junctionof pits and tunnels of subway station [J]. Journal of Beijing Jiao tong University, 2015, 39(6): 69-73 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng T, Liu JW, Cao P. The Optimization Analysis on Construction Scheme of Large Span Metro Station in Hard Rock Stratum [J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 2014, 10(3): 635-640 [Google Scholar]
- Wu ZJ, Fan LF. The numerical manifold method for elastic wave propagation in rock with time-dependent absorbing boundary conditions [J]. Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 2014, 46:41-50 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peter J, Sellner, Schubert W. Prediction of Displacement in Tunnel [D]. Graz University of Technoloy. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Wu B, GAO B. Optimization Analysis of Excavation Sequence of Tunnel Groups between MetroStations [J]. China railway science, 2003, 24(5): 23-28 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.