E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Lan R.L. Reliability analysis of gravity dam stability against deep slide, Design of Hydroelectric Power Station, 1, pp 26-30(2003) [Google Scholar]
- Li S.Y and Kou X.Z. The reliability analysis for deep slide stability of gravity dam, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 1, pp 24-27(1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yang X.Z and Su Y. Reliability analysis on gravity dam stability against deep sliding, Journal of Fuzhou University, 2, pp 80-83(2001) [Google Scholar]
- Wang D and Chen J.K. Reliability research on sensitivity of concrete gravity dam to random variables, Journal of Si Chuan University, 4, pp 1-5(2001) [Google Scholar]
- Duncan J.M. Factors of safety and reliability in geotechnical engineering, Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 4, pp 307-316 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Su H.Z and Wen Z.P. Interval risk analysis for gravity dam instability, Engineering Failure Analysis, 33, pp 83-96(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji Y Liu X.Q and Li T.C. Research on the Application of Radial Basis Function Neural Network to Structural Reliability Analysis of Gravity Dam, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 496, pp 2505-2510(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S.R Wang C and Sun B. Reliability analysis for multiple failure modes related sliding stability system between layers of gravity dam, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 44, pp 426-434(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S.H Hou J.G and He Y.M. Reliability analysis of deep sliding stability of gravity dams based on weighted regression response surface method, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 42, pp 337-343(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Q Chen J.Y and Li J. Calculation method for system reliability of dam based on Bayes theory, Journal of Dalian University of Technology, 51, pp 84-89(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Peyras L Carvajal C and Felix H. Probability-based assessment of dam safety using combined risk analysis and reliability methods-application to hazards studies European, Journal of Environmental and Cicil Engineering, 16, pp 795-817(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Huang L.Z Li S.Y and Si Z. Research on Design Flood Risk Based on advanced checking-point method, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 13, pp 2119-2124 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.