E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- HUI Bo, LI Peng, ZHANG Wei, et al. Distribution characteristics of soil particles and organic carbon on check-dam system in Wangmaogou watershed[J] Research of Soil and Water Conservation,. 2015, 22(4): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- ZUO Zhongguo, CHEN Hong, WANG Xiaobing, XU Jianhua, et al. Effect of warping dam in silt-laden and coarse sand region of the middle yellow river to sediment grading[J]. Yellow River, 2007, 29(2): 64-66. [Google Scholar]
- LI Mian, YANG Jianfeng, HOU Jiancai, SHEN Zhongyuan. Sediment deposition process for a silt dam in a small watershed in Loess Hilly Region [J]. Transactions of the CSAE, 2008, 24(2): 64-69. [Google Scholar]
- XU Jianhua, LIN Yinping, WU Chengji, YU Quangang, et al. Research on boundary division of coarse sand concentrated source region of the middle Yellow River[M]. The Yellow River Water Conservancy Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- QIAN Yunping, LIN Yinping, DONG Xuena, et al. Analysis of coarse sediment modulus change and sediment yield in the coarse sediment area in the Yellow River from 1855 to 1995[J]. Yellow River, 1998, 20(40): 15-18. [Google Scholar]
- HAN Peng, NI Jinren. Grain size variation of suspended sediment due to soil conservation in the middle reach of Yellow River[J]. SHUILI XUEBAO, 2001(8): 69-74. [Google Scholar]
- RAN Dachuan, ZUO Zhongguo, SHANGGUAN Zhouping. Effect of check dam on retaining and reducing coarse grain sediment in middle reaches of Yellow River [J]. SHUILI XUEBAO, 2006, 37(4): 443-450. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Wei, YANG Mingyi, ZHANG Fengbao, ZHANG Jiaqiong, ZHAO Tianyin et al. Profile distribution of particle size of sediment at a check dam in a small watershed of the Loess Plateau[J] Research of Soil and Water Conservation,. 2015, 22(2): 17-21. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Huifang, CAO Wenhong, QIN Wei, ZHANG Xiaoming. The Contribution of Silt Dam for Soil and Water Conservation Measures [J] China Rural Water and Hydropower, 2011(1): 55-59. [Google Scholar]
- LI Li, SUN Weiying, SHI Xuejian. Analysis of sedimentgrain size of warping dams in Jiuyuangou and Tuwei river watersheds [J]. Yellow River, 2014, 36(5): 79-81. [Google Scholar]
- Luigi T. De Luca, Propulsion physics (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.