E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Coster M and Chermant JL. Recent developments inquantitative fractog raphy. Int Metals Rev. 28 228-250 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu P, Chen B and Tang W. Three dimensional topography reconstruction and quanti tative analysis of metallic fracture surfaces. Chi. J. of Stereology and image analysis. 2 1-5(1997) [Google Scholar]
- Pentland A. Shape information from shading:A theory about human perception. Proc. Intl. Conf.CV.TAMPA. 404-413 ()1988 [Google Scholar]
- Zen C and Der-Baau Perng. Automatic reconstruction of 3-D solid objects from 2-D orthographic. Patten Recogition. 21 155-162(1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kimmel R and Bruckatein A M. Goble shape from shading. CVIU. 62 360-369(1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.