E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- National Energy Administration. Opinions on the Implementation of the Reform of the Electricity Market [EB / OL] http://www.nea.gov.cn/2015-11/30/c_134867851.htm, 2015-11-26 [Google Scholar]
- Poplar, Xie Le, Xia Qing, et al. Design andsuggestion on the promotion of marketization of sales side in China [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2015 (14): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Songtao. Evaluation of electricity customer value under market conditions [J]. Power System Technology, 2010, 02: 155-158. [Google Scholar]
- Angus J. Valuing your customers: from quality information to quality relationship through database marketing [M]. London: McGraw Hill Book Co., 1995: 326, 336-338. [Google Scholar]
- Berger P D, Nasr N I, Customer lifetime value: marketing models and applications [J]. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 1998, 12 (1): 17-30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bailey F. Getting the most out of CRM [M]. Hoosier Banker, 2004: [Google Scholar]
- Chuang Y F, Chia S H, Wong J Y. Customer value assessment of pharmaceutical marketing in Taiwan [J]. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 2013, 113 (113): 1315-1333. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qu Bin, Li Cunbin, Tian Huiying.Construction of industrial electricity customer credit comprehensive evaluation index system [J]. Power System Technology, 2007, 31 (1): 75-78, 83.28-29. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Ming, Yang Suping, Yang Pengju, Tang Jian, Tian Weiao.Evaluation of power customer value under social energy-saving environment [J]. East East China Power, 2008, 06: 15-19. [Google Scholar]
- Song Cairua, Lan Yuanjuan, Wang Yongcai, Zhai Hongrong, Li Bintao.Application of Synthetic Value Evaluation Method in Customer Segmentation of Power Enterprise[J], Electronic Design Engineering, 2014, 12: 111-113 + 116. [Google Scholar]
- Li Junfei. Electricity customer value of integrated rough set and support vector machine [D]. North China Electric Power University (Hebei), 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hongze, Guo Sen, Wang Bao.Evaluation of power customer value based on genetic improvement ant colony clustering algorithm [J]. Power System Technology, 2012, 12: 256-261. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lei. Distribution model of power industry based on data mining [D]. Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Bingli, Zhang Zhengao, Wang Xuejun, et al. An evaluation method of demand response peak clipping potential based on electricity collection data [J]. Electric Power Construction, 2016, 37 (11): 64-70. [Google Scholar]
- BAI Yin-hao, FENG Yi-zhan. Application of Customer Satisfaction in Direct Power Purchase by Large Users [J]. H Henan Power, 2015 (4): 22-25. Journal of North China Electric Power University (Natural Science), 2010, 37 (6): 61-64. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jingmin, Sun Yanfu, Kang Junjie.Evaluation of competitiveness of power enterprises based onentropy method and improved TOPSIS method [J] Journal of North China Electric Power University(Natural Science Edition), 2010, 6:61-64. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Zhi-jie, LIU Shanshan, XUE Song, et al. Evaluation model of demand side response resource value based on entropy weight and TOPSIS [J]. East East China Power, 2014, 42 (1): 143-149. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.