E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Tikhonova Zh.M, Nurlybaeva E.N, Kudaykulov, A, Zhumadillaeva A.K. Numerical study of stablished Thermo-mechanical state of rods of limited length, with the presence of local heat flows, temperatures, heat Insulation and heat transfer [J]. Advanced Science Letters, 2013, 19 (8): 2395-2397. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tashenova Zh.M., Nurlybaeva E.N, Kudaykulov A. Developing a Computational Modeling Algorithm for Thermostressed Condition of Rod made of Heat-resistant Material ANB-300 type [J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 19 (1): 4562-4566. [Google Scholar]
- Nicolas X, Benzaoui A, Xin S. Numerical simulation of thermoconvective flows and more uniform depositions in a cold wall rectangular APCVD reactor [J]. Crystal Growth, 2008, 310 (1): 174-186. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen W.R. A numerical study of laminar free convection heat transfer between inner sphere and outer vertical Cylinder [J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2007, 50 (13-14): 2656-2666. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gamrat G, Favre-Marinet M, Le P.S. Numerical study of heat transfer over banks of rods in small Reynolds number cross-flow [J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2008, 51 (3-4): 853-864. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nouri-Borujerdi A, Lavasani A.M. Experimental study of forced convection heat transfer from a cam shaped tube in cross flows [J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2007. 50 (13-14): 2605-2611. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yalcin H.G, Baskaya S. Sivrioglu M. Numerical analysis of natural convection heat transfer from rectangular shrouded fin arrays on a horizontal surface[J]. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 2008, 35 (3): 299-311. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Das A, Das B. Thermo-elastic stress distribution in three layered system [J]. Proc. Nat. acad Sci, 2001, 71(1): 21-31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.