E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Baojie Li, Jinbo Li, Hongjie Li, et al. Analysis of Turkish Blackout on March 31, 2015 and lessons on China Power Grid[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 36(21): 5788-5795(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Ren, Jianjun He, Jun Chen.Monte Carlo-FD comprehensive method for reliability evaluation of AC/DC hybrid network systems[J]. Power System Technology, 24(5): 13-19, 51(2000). [Google Scholar]
- Shaoyu Xie, Xiuli Wang, Xifan Wang.Reliability estimation of AC/DC hybrid power system[J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 31(7): 10-16(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Lin Cheng, Ying Wang, Fulong Song, et al. Reliability evaluation of flexible AC/DC hybrid power grid[J]. Electric Power Construction, 38(3): 55-62(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Haipeng Xie, Jian He, Zhaohong Bie, et al. Reliability evaluation of large-scale hybrid AC/DC grids based on SOCP load shedding model[J]. Power System Technology, 40(12): 3761-3767(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Xifan Wang. Modern power system analysis[M]. Beijing: Science Press(2003). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. McCalley, V. Vittal, N. Abi-Samra. An Overview of Risk Based Security Assessment[C]. Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, 1: 173-178(1999). [Google Scholar]
- Jinghua Li, Junjun Zuo, Sai Wang.Analysis and assessment of operation risk for power system with large-scale wind power integration[J]. Power System Technology, 40(11): 3503-3510(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Wenyuan Li. Power system risk assessment model, method and application[M]. Beijing: Science Press(2006). [Google Scholar]
- The IEEE Reliability Test System-1996: a report prepared by the reliability test system task for force of the application of probability methods subcommittee[J]. IEEE transactions on Power Systems, 14(3): 1010-1020(1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.