E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Cheng Hua, Zhao Zhongchao, Shi Ce.The analysis for Dynamic load of ocean-going ship air conditioning system [J]. Journal of Jiangsu University of Science and Technology(Natural Science), 2015, 29(1): 64-69. [Google Scholar]
- Li Weiguang, Li Anbang, Xu Xinhua, et al. Discussion on the Value of Heat Transfer Coefficient of Complex Ship Surrounding Wall[J]. Chinese Ship Research, 2014(2):78-83. [Google Scholar]
- Mu Qinghao. Research on Energy Saving of Variable Frequency Regulation of Ship Air Conditioning System[D]. Dalian Maritime University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Hongyu, Chen Xiaojian, Chen Yuhu.Central air-conditioning energy-saving control strategy for changing water volume and variable air volume [J]. Control Engineering. 2011, 18(3): [Google Scholar]
- Zeng Qinyang. Research on Energy Consumption Distribution and Energy Efficiency Evaluation of “Yanyu” Ship[D]. Dalian Maritime University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jun. A new type of marine air conditioning system and its characteristics analysis [D]. Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Han Baoqi. Principles and Applications of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning [M]. Mechanical Industry Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Longqing. Variable flow analysis of air conditioning cooling water system[J]. Energy Conservation, 2014(11):53-55. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zongzhou. Energy consumption modeling and optimization simulation of VAV air conditioning system [D]. Qingdao Technological University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shenglong, Li Guoping.Analysis of variable flow energy saving for centrifugal chillers and air conditioning systems [J]. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, 2016, 16(4): 61-64. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.