E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- GE Shirong. Research on fractal features and fractal expressions of rough surfaces. Journal of tribology, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Hua, GE Shirong. Study on the characterization of the surface topography of friction pairs during wear process with fractal theory. Science In China, 44(2001). [Google Scholar]
- GE Shirong, ZHU Hua. Fractal of tribology. Mechanical industry press, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Hua, GE Shirong. Experimental study on the characterization of worn surface topography with characteristic roughness parameter. Wear, 255(2003). [Google Scholar]
- Robert L. Jackson, Jeffrey L. Streator. A multi-scale model for contact between rough surfaces. Wear, 261(2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Majumdar, B. Bhushan. Role of Fractal Geometry in Roughness Characterization and Contact Mechanics of Surfaces. Journal of Tribology, 112 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- A. Majumdar, B. Bhushan. Fractal Model of Elastic-Plastic Contact Between Rough Surfaces. Journal of Tribology, 113(1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Houjin Chen. Digital signal processing (version 2). Higher education publishing house, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Ma Runbo, Xu Shimeng, Du Jianhua, Qiu Jianbin.Statistical analysis and research on the fractal characteristics of the structure of copper matrix composites. Practice and cognition of mathematics, 42(2012). [Google Scholar]
- Sheng, Xie Qian, Pan Chengyi.Probability theory and mathematical statistics (fourth edition). Higher education publishing house, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Jiunn-Jong Wu. The Properties of Asperities of Real Surfaces. Journal of Tribology, 4(2001). [Google Scholar]
- Wenwei Liu. Study on the contact characteristics of mechanical interface based on fractal theory. Huazhong university of science and technology, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Jeng Luen Liou, Jen Fin Lin. A modified fractal microcontact model developed for asperity heights with variable morphology parameters. Wear, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Hongliang Tian. Dynamic modeling of virtual materials in fixed joint part of mechanical structure [D]. Huazhong university of science and technology, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Melih Eriten, Chul-Hee Lee, Andreas A. Polycarpou. Measurements of tangential stiffness and damping of mechanical joints: Direct versus indirect contact resonance methods. Tribology International, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Xi Shi, Andreas A. Polycarpou. Measurement and Modeling of Normal Contact Stiffness and Contact Damping at the Meso Scale. Journal of vibration and acoustics: Transactions of the ASME, 1(2005). [Google Scholar]
- Yahav Morag, Izhak Etsion.Resolving the contradiction of asperities plastic to elastic mode transition in current contact models of fractal rough surface. Wear,(2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.