E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- BP. World Energy Outlook (2017 Edition) [R/0 L] [Google Scholar]
- BP. World Energy Outlook (2016 Edition) [R/0 L] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lu. Analysis of Energy Development Trends at Home and Abroad [J]. Modern Economic Information, 2017(14): 297-300. [Google Scholar]
- Kaveri K. Iychettira, Rudi A. Hakvoort, Pedro Linares, Rob de Jeu. Towards a comprehensive policy for electricity from renewable energy: Designing for social welfare[J]. Applied Energy, 2017, 187. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Dan. China’s lead in energy transformation, risk evolution and response ideas [J]. China Energy, 2017, 39(11):19-23+13. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Tianhai. Global Energy Market: Slowing Consumption Accelerating Transformation [J]. Science News, 2017(06):20-21. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Lijing. Prospects for global energy development trends from 2030 to 2040[J]. New Energy Economics and Trade Review, 2017(05):36-41. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Zhiqiang. China’s Wisdom to Promote World Energy Transformation and Development [J]. Wisdom China, 2017(07):10-12. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.