E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- Liu H, Lai C, Yuan Q, et al. Study on Optimization Plan of Water Diversion System with High-head and Small Flow Hydropower Station[J]. South-to-North Water Transfers and Water Science & Technology. 2010, 8(1672-1683(2010)8:5<149:GSTXLL>2.0.TX;2-S5): 149-152. [Google Scholar]
- Cai D, Zhao J. ANALYSIS OF AXISYMMETRIC FORWARD/BACKWARD EXTRUSION BY THE CHARACTERISTIC LINE METHOD.[J]. Ku Ti Li Hsueh Hsueh Pao/Acta Mechanica Solida Sinica. 1987(2): 116-126. [Google Scholar]
- Chang Y, Xi Y, Fan Y. Analysis on transient flow of unpressurized water diversion system for Manweilai Hydropower Station in Cameroun[J]. Water Resources and Hydropower Engineering. 2017, 48(1000-0860(2017)48:10<31:KMLMWL>2.0.TX; 2-O10): 31-36. [Google Scholar]
- Guo W, Yang J, Shan X. Pipeline system’s hydraulic design of multi-water-source diversion-type hydropower station[J]. Engineering Journal of Wuhan University. Engineering Edition. 2013, 46(1671-8844(2013)46:1<73:DSYYSS>2.0.TX;2-#1): 73-77, 83. [Google Scholar]
- Abi E, Zheng Y, Feng X, et al. Modification and development of characteristic line method of tunnel[J]. Yanshilixue Yu Gongcheng Xuebao/Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 2015, 34: 3067-3073. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.