E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- A.S.O. Ogunjuyigbe, T.R. Ayodele, O.A. Akinola, Appl. Energy 171 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hassanzadehfard, A. Jalilian, Int. J. Green Energy 15, 2 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yuan, Y. Cao, X. Zhang, C. Liu, Y. Huang, L. Peng, Q Kejun, J. Mod Power Syst. Clean Energy 3, 1 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, P. Jiang, S. Yang, 2014 IEEE Conference on Energy Conversion (CENCON) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. C. Kim, B. H. Ahu, IEEE Trans. Eng. Manage 40, 2 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- C. T. Su, G. R. Lii, J. J. Chen, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (2000) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, X. Wang, H. Chen, Proc. CESS 24, 8 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- State Grid Energy Institute Co., Ltd. Research on China’s medium and long term power demand forecast and forecasting model (2017) [Google Scholar]
- State Grid Energy Institute Co., Ltd. “Thirteen-Five” Analysis of renewable energy dissipation and prediction of trans-regional power flow (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.