E3S Web Conf.
Volume 38, 20182018 4th International Conference on Energy Materials and Environment Engineering (ICEMEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 June 2018|
- International Energy Agency. France: IEA Publications. World Energy Outlook 2017, 25 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P Moriarty, D Honnery. Energy Policy. What energy levels can the Earth sustain 37, 2469 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R Kadian, R P Dahiya, H P Garg. Energy Policy. Energy-related emissions and mitigation opportunities from the household sector in Delhi, 35 6195 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- National Bureau of Statistics of China. Beijing: China Statistics Press, China Statistical Yearbook 2017, 15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M Uwasu, Y Jiang, H P Garg. Sustain. Sci. On the Chinese carbon reduction target, 23, 1553 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J W Hannah, M O Hari. Ecol. Law. Quar. Regional Energy Governance and U.S. Carbon Emissions. 43, 22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.