E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||River morphodynamics and restoration|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- Ministry of the Environment, Japan (http://kushiro.env.gr.jp/english/top_e.html, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kushiro Wetland Nature Restoration Committee, Japan (http://www.hkd.mlit.go.jp/ks/tisui/qgmend0000003ppq.html, 2017) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- A. Brookes, River Conservation and Management , 337-352(John Wiley & Sons, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- The River Restoration Centre, Cranfield University, Manual of River Restoration Techniques , UK (http://www.therrc.co.uk/manual-river-restoration-techniques, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Kondolf, E. R. Micheli, Environmental Management , 19-1 1-15 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Wolfert, PhD Thesis of Utrecht University (Netherlands, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- K. Fujita, 43rd Summer Seminar on Hydr. Eng. AJSCE A-7-1 (2007) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- K. Yamamoto, Report 168 1-66 (PWRI, 1984) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- MLITT, Japan, Water Information System (http://www1.river.go.jp/, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Uchijima, H. Hayakawa, J. JSCE , No. 479/II-25 71-79 (1993) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuroki, T. Kishi, Proc. JSCE , 342, 87-96 (1984) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hayakawa, H. Miyamoto, Advances in River Eng. JSCE, 15 219-224 (2009) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.