E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic structures and their effects on bed, flow regime and ecology|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- T. J. Randle, J. A. Bountry, A. Ritchie, K. Wille, Large-scale dam removal on the Elwha River, Washington, USA: Erosion of reservoir sediment, Geomorphology, 246 709-728 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Harb, S. Haun, J. Schneider, N. R. B. Olsen, Numerical analysis of synthetic granulate deposition in a physical model study, International Journal of Sediment Research, 29(1) 110-117 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Haun, N. R. B. Olsen, Three-dimensional numerical modelling of the flushing process of the Kali Gandaki Hydropower Reservoir, Lakes and Reservoirs, Research and Management, 17(1) 25-33 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Haun, N. R. B. Olsen, Three-dimensional numerical modelling of reservoir flushing in a prototype scale, Int. J. River Basin Management, 10(4) 341-349 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Esmaeili, T. Sumi, S. A. Kantoush, Y. Kubota, S. Haun, and N. Rüther, Three Dimensional Numerical Study of Free-Flow Sediment Flushing to Increase the Flushing Efficiency: A Case-Study Reservoir in Japan. Water, 9 900 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Isaac, T. I. Eldho, Sediment management studies of a run-of-the-river hydroelectric project using numerical and physical model simulations, Int. J. River Basin Management, 14(2) 165-175 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Marot, J. P. Bouchard, A. Alexis. Reservoir Bank Deformation Modeling: Application to Grangent Reservoir, J. Hydraulic Engineering, 131 586-595 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rinaldi, B. Mengoni, L. Luppi, S. E. Darby, E. Mosselman, Numerical simulation of hydrodynamics and bank erosion in a river bend. Water Resources Research, 44(9) W09428 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Darby, M. Rinaldi, S. Dapporto, Coupled simulations of fluvial erosion and mass wasting for cohesive river banks, Journal of Geophysical Research, Earth Surface, 112 F03022 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Langendoen, A. Mendoza, J. D. Abad, P. Tassi, D. Wang, R. Ata, K. Abderrezzak, J-M. Hervouet, Improved numerical modeling of morphodynamics of rivers with steep banks, Advances in Water Resources, 94 4-14 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Haun, H. KKærås, S. Løvfall, N. R. B. Olsen, Three-dimensional measurements and numerical modelling of suspended sediments in a hydropower reservoir, J. Hydrology, 479(4) 180-188 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Bishop, The use of the slip circle in the stability of slopes, Geotechnique, 5(1), 7-17 (1955) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Badura, Sediment transport processes during flushing of reservoirs with example from the upper Mur river. PhD thesis, Technical University of Graz, 51. (in German) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. R. B. Olsen, Four free surface algorithms for the 3D Navier-Stokes equations, J. of Hydroinformatics, 17(6) 845-856 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.