E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic structures and their effects on bed, flow regime and ecology|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- B. W. Melville, and S. Coleman, Bridge Scour, Water Res. Pub., LLC, Colorado, U.S.A., 550. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M.B., Mashahir, A.R. Zarrati, and A.R. Rezayi, Time Development of Scouring around a Bridge Pier Protected by Collar, 2nd Int. Conf. on Scour and Erosion, ICSE-2, Singapore. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kumar, K. Raja, N. Vittal. Reduction of local scour around bridge piers using slots and collars, piers. J. Hydr. Eng., 125 12, 1302-1305. (1999 ) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Zarrati, M. Nazariha, and M.B. Mashahir, Reduction of Local Scour in the vicinity of Bridge Pier groups using Collars and Riprap, J. of Hyd. Eng., 132, 2, 154-162. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Moncada, J. Aguirre, J.C. Bolivar, E.J. Flores. Scour protection of circular bridge piers with collars and slots. J. Hydr. Res. 47, 1,119-126. (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Brandimart, P. Paron, G. Di Baldassarre, Bridge pier scour: a review of processes, measurements and estimates, Envir. Eng. and Manag. J., 11, 5, 975-989(2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Karimi, M. Heidarnejad, A. Masjedi, Scour depth at inclined bridge piers along a straight path: A laboratory study, Eng. Sci. and Tech., an Intro. J., 20, 4, 1302-1307(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Chiew, B.W. Mellville. Local Scour around Bridge Piers. J. Hydr. Res., 25, 1,15-26, (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Raudkivi, R. Ettema. Clear-water scour at cylindrical piers. J. Hydr. Eng. 109, 3,338-350. (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Melville, Y. Chiew, Time scale for local scour at bridge piers. J. Hydr. Eng. 125,1, 59-65. (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Dargahi, Controlling Mechanism of local scouring”. J. Hydr. Eng. 116,10,1197-1214. (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ettema, B.W. Melville, and B. Barkdoll, Scale effect in pier-scour experiments. J. Hydr. Eng., 124, 6 639-642 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.