E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic structures and their effects on bed, flow regime and ecology|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- T. Kurihara, K. Asano, H. Kikuchi, S. Takahashi and N. Kuroda, Advances in river engineering, 19, 165-170 (2013) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- H. Takaoka, S. Nagayama and Y. Kayaba, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. B1, 70-4, I_1015-I_1020 (2014) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saito, H. Koga, S. Takahashi, S. Inaba, K. Asano, N. Kuroda, S. Yanase and R. Nishizawa, Advances in river engineering, 20, 259-264 (2014) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hara, A. Tominaga, Y. Kuno and N. Sassa, Proceedings of the 37th IAHR World Congress, 719-725 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Iwami, R. Nishizawa, T. Fukuoka, O. Fukui, H. Kawabe, Y. Kasai, Y. Ito and M. Saito, Advances in river engineering, 21, 137-142 (2015) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.