E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic structures and their effects on bed, flow regime and ecology|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- T. Kurihara, K. Asano, H. Kikuchi, S. Takahashi and N. Kuroda, Advances in river engineering, 19, 165-170 (2013) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- H. Takaoka, S. Nagayama and Y. Kayaba, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. B1, 70-4, I_1015-I_1020 (2014) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- M. Saito, H. Koga, S. Takahashi, S. Inaba, K. Asano, N. Kuroda, S. Yanase and R. Nishizawa, Advances in river engineering, 20, 259-264 (2014) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hara, A. Tominaga, Y. Kuno and N. Sassa, Proceedings of the 37th IAHR World Congress, 719-725 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Iwami, R. Nishizawa, T. Fukuoka, O. Fukui, H. Kawabe, Y. Kasai, Y. Ito and M. Saito, Advances in river engineering, 21, 137-142 (2015) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.