E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hydraulic structures and their effects on bed, flow regime and ecology|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- A. Crosato, Analysis and modelling of river meandering PHD Thesis, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Garcia, L. Bittner, Y. Nino, , Mathematical modelling of meandering streams in Illinois: A tool for stream management and engineering Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Motta, D. Abad, J. Langendoen and M. Garcia, J. Geomorphology A simplified 2D model for meander migration with physically-based bank evolution, 163-164, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Motta, E. J. Langendoen, J.D. Abad, M. H. Garcia, Modification of meander migration by bank failures, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf 119, 1026-1042 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Motta, Meander migration with physically-based bank erosion, PHD Thesis, Univ. Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Patsinghasanee, I. Kimura, Y. Shimizu, Numerical simulation of a cantilever failure with the effect of slump blocks for cohesive riverbanks, J. Hydraulic Eng. JSCE 72, 493-498 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Patsinghasanee, I. Kimura, Y. Shimizu, M. Nabi, Experiments and modelling of cantilever failures for cohesive riverbanks, J. Hydraulic Research. JSCE 72, 493-498, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Asahi, Y. Shimizu, J. Nelson, G. Parker, Numerical simulation of river meandering with self-evolving banks, J. Geophys. Res. Earth Surf 118, 2208-2229 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kleinhans, H. van den Berg, River channel and bar patterns explained and predicted by an empirical and physics-based method, Earth Surf. Process. Landforms 36, 721-738 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.