E3S Web Conf.
Volume 40, 2018River Flow 2018 - Ninth International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sediment and pollutant dynamics in rivers|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- G. Seminara, Effect of grain sorting on the formation of bedform, Applied Mechanics Reviews, 48 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G.Venditti, J.M. Nelson, W.E. Dietrich, The domain of bedload sheets, Proceedings of Marine and River Dune Dynamics III, International Workshop, University of Leeds, UK, 315-321 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Recking, P. Frey, A. Paquier, P. Belleudy, An experimental investigation of mechanisms involved in bed load sheet production and migration, Journal of Geophysical Research (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Lisle, J.M. Nelson, J. Pitlick, M.A. Madej, B.L. Barkett, Variability of bed mobility in natural, gravel-bed channels and adjustments to sediment load at local and reach scales, Water Resources Research, 36, 3743-3755 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.E. Lisle, H. Ikeda, F. Iseya, Formation of stationary alternate bars ina steep channel with mixed-size sediment: a flume experiment, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 16, 463-469 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lanzoni, Experiments on bar formation in a straight flume 2. Graded sediment, Water Resources Research, 36, 3351-3363 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Leduc, Etude experimentale de la dynamique sedimentaire des rivieres en tresses, Phd Thesis (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bacchi, A. Recking, N. Eckert, P. Frey, G. Piton, M. Naaim, The effects of kinetic sorting on sediment mobility on steep slopes, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Le Coz, M. Jodeau, A. Hauet, B. Marchand, R. Le Boursicaud, Image-based velocity and discharge measurements in field and laboratory river engineering studies using the free Fudaa-LSPIV software, Proceedings of the International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics, RIVER FLOW, 1961-1967 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Muste, A. Hauet, C. Legout, H.C. Ho, Capabilities of large-scale particle image velocimetry to characterize shallow free-surface flows, Advances in Water Resources 70 160-171 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.